We are very experienced in handling large, difficult and complex cases, at trial-level courts, arbitration or other tribunals, and in appeals to the B.C. Court of Appeal, the Federal Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Our firm handles all types of commercial and civil litigation and arbitration. Our lawyers have had success negotiating settlement of disputes and in trial and appellate work at every level of court and involving regulatory tribunals, including securities commissions and stock exchanges.
We have over 25 years of expertise in trial and appellate work in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate and Construction Disputes
- Shareholder, Partnership and Business Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration and Mediation
- Securities Litigation
- Wills, Estates and Trust Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Professional Negligence
- Insolvency and Collections Litigation